Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Error accessing home page.

Hi, I am gettting below error while accessing community home page. Not sure if I am using correct area to report this issue but nothing else works for me.  It was working file few minutes ago. Please help.

NishPatel_0-1669405882128.png

Hi @NishPatel ,

There are a number of reasons that can lead to this error.
1 when hanging in a web page for a long time and not taking any action will cause the page to time out and you will need to refresh before posting.
2 The content you want to post contains some formatting errors or sensitive words
3 If you are posting a file, it is possible that your file is protected by privacy, which will also lead to this error.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @NishPatel ,

There are a number of reasons that can lead to this error.
1 when hanging in a web page for a long time and not taking any action will cause the page to time out and you will need to refresh before posting.
2 The content you want to post contains some formatting errors or sensitive words
3 If you are posting a file, it is possible that your file is protected by privacy, which will also lead to this error.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu