Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Desktop working, gateway not working with postgres

Hi,

I've got several problems maybe with the same common root.

In desktop EnableFolding=True is working, an error that pretend EnableFolding=False is returned with the same pbix when on the service refreshing through the gateway.

Then this non-clear error on the dataset refresh

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"PostgreSQL: Exception while reading from stream"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"PostgreSQL"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"192.9.200.206;poc"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Exception while reading from stream"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

The dataset fails its refresh always after around 20 minutes

If I try the same query throug dataflows it fails always after around 11 minutes prompting that AzureBlobs didn't receive the answer and the request has been canceled.

What can I do?

Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AGo

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu