Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Deployment PIpeline - Periodic Error - Solved by deploying all

I've run into the following error, which I was only able to solve by deploying all pipelines instead of just the one I needed to deploy (dataset & report). It was doubly frustrating because the error message wouldnt let me view the datasets and reports in Production.

Power BI - Is it possible to make the error message a pop-up instead of taking over the entire pipeline? With the error message I couldnt tell what else needed to be deployed or troubleshoot and try to see where else I may have issues. I had to guess and just deploy everything since I didn't know where the mismatches were.

PIpeline failed, deployment error message.pngPIpeline failed, deployment screen.png

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@GTPowerBIUser ,

Not sure if this could be considered as a bug. I would suggest you submit an idea here to help power bi improve. If you still couldn't address the issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif

Regards,

Jimmy Tao