Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Datasets are taking forever and erroring out this week.

My datasets usually take about 45mins to sync with the Dataflow, but this week some of them take more than 2hrs and eventually fail or succeed. The data is only pulled from the Dataflow which is in the clould and so are my datasets? Anything happening at Microsoft? One day it takes 45mins, another day 2hrs+ and the third day 60mins. ???

Hi @Luis-DevOps 

May I know whether you got any error message in your dataset refresh history? Has the amount of data in your dataflow increased compared to before?

If you refresh your dataset by on-demand refresh, will it refresh within 60 minutes? Is your issue happening on a relatively fixed time?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Luis-DevOps 

May I know whether you got any error message in your dataset refresh history? Has the amount of data in your dataflow increased compared to before?

If you refresh your dataset by on-demand refresh, will it refresh within 60 minutes? Is your issue happening on a relatively fixed time?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun