Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bookmark navigator

Hi,

I've discovered a bug in the new Bookmark navigator in PowerBI. When I click on a bookmark, there is a rectangular outline appearing around it (shown on the right in the picture below). This dissapears when I click somewhere else on the page, but it does not look as good when I use a shape that is not rectangular. Could you remove the outline appearing around the bookmark 'button'?

Bookmark bug.png

Hi @Anonymous 

Our product team has acknowledged this issue and they will fix it. Please be patient to wait for fixing. It should be available in product environment around April.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

Issue has been reported internally(ICM 286859417). Will confirm with product team whether it’s something by design or a bug needs to be fixed. Will sync here once there is any update.

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

Our product team has acknowledged this issue and they will fix it. Please be patient to wait for fixing. It should be available in product environment around April.

Best Regards,