Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Bing Map cannot work as previous

Hi , 

Suddenly , I cannot change my Bing Map style , either  cannot zoom out to show whole map. Two weeks ago it still works.

I have updated Power BI Desktop to latest version. Still not work. Could you please help solve it?

Below current map and previous.

Olivia_N_Ye_0-1658803481506.png

Olivia_N_Ye_1-1658803622936.png

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test when I updated Power BI Desktop to the latest version(2.107.841.0 64-bit (July 2022))

All settings in the bing map could be changed normally in Power BI Desktop:

vyingjl_0-1658901312397.png

Have you used the web downloaded version or Microsoft store version of Power BI Desktop when facing with this issue? And could it be a temporary issue that you can try to check it in some other time ranges.

If it still has the same issue, you can consider sharing a sample test file which can reproduce this issue without any sesentive information.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test when I updated Power BI Desktop to the latest version(2.107.841.0 64-bit (July 2022))

All settings in the bing map could be changed normally in Power BI Desktop:

vyingjl_0-1658901312397.png

Have you used the web downloaded version or Microsoft store version of Power BI Desktop when facing with this issue? And could it be a temporary issue that you can try to check it in some other time ranges.

If it still has the same issue, you can consider sharing a sample test file which can reproduce this issue without any sesentive information.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Olivia_N_Ye

Hello @v-yingjl ,

Tks for feedback.

1.  My version is :Version: 2.107.841.0 64-bit (2022年7月)

2. My app is downloaded from web, PBIDesktopSetup_x64.exe, https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=58494

3.  Tried again today ,both on my computer and others,  the style setting still not work.

Not able to attache the pbix in comment,  could you please help leave a mailbox, then I can send you the sample file?

Olivia_N_Ye_0-1659489879571.png