Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

4 Different Reports stuck at Loading your report... screen

Hi, 

Just started today, about 3 hours ago.. our reports doesn't seem to show up and stuck in the Loading your report page.. 

Tried to sign out, sign back in and cleared cache but still getting the same.. I also tried another laptop and I cant seem to get the reports their either.. well after multiple tries they would show up but then when you refresh the page the same issue would occur

Appreciate any help on this

mangchaaBI_0-1658813227069.png

Hi @mangchaaBI,

May I know whether this issue still exists? Yesterday, we received an awareness about the outage that happened in Australia South East Region. I think that your problem is might related to it.

vcazhengmsft_0-1658884267737.png

Best Regards,                                                                                                                                                            Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mangchaaBI,

May I know whether this issue still exists? Yesterday, we received an awareness about the outage that happened in Australia South East Region. I think that your problem is might related to it.

vcazhengmsft_0-1658884267737.png

Best Regards,                                                                                                                                                            Community Support Team _ Caiyun