Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Presales Hours

I consistently find labor hours (and therefore total Cost US) by project to be approximately double what is time reported via Oracle, webtime and approximately 20+% total labor hours are not reported by individual, rather by "No Vendor Desc." For example, reference Presales project #2202851 Pure Storage - total reported hours YTD thru PA Period Ending Date 08/05/2023 are 3,525 and 1,580 of these hours are not assigned to any individual. Actual/estimated labor time submitted to Oracle & WebTime by assigned pursuit team personnel is 1,717 (including an estimate of 790 for "No Vendor Desc").

Hi  @Ron_Weiger ,

Are you experiencing issues related to report performance? Based on your description I don't really understand your current needs, are you able to describe in detail what product exactly the problem is occurring in?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @Ron_Weiger ,

Are you experiencing issues related to report performance? Based on your description I don't really understand your current needs, are you able to describe in detail what product exactly the problem is occurring in?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Ron_Weiger

The issue is with presales project time reporting. The hours - and therefore the cost - is inflated by a factor of 2.