Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Not ABle to buy app in appsource

Hi There,

We are trying to buy the following app https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-US/marketplace/checkout/okvizcorp1634637213047.calendarprobyokviz.... But when we click on "buy now" and we procceed to the next page. It keeps on loading and we are not able to buy it.

Could anyone assist us?

Hi @JawadBoujida ,

Please refer to this document to troubleshoot purchase errors. If this still does not help, please contact the appropriate technical support at this link.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Neeko

Comments
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @JawadBoujida ,

Please try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: This can help resolve issues related to loading web pages.
  2. Try a different browser or Use the Privacy Window: Sometimes, browser-specific issues can cause problems with loading pages.

Best Regards,

JawadBoujida

Hi,

I tried using edge and it is working but now I have another issue.

I Tried to purchase it but I'm receiving this error. 

Anything that we can do?

h18QQHzQDZ.png

v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @JawadBoujida ,

Please refer to this document to troubleshoot purchase errors. If this still does not help, please contact the appropriate technical support at this link.

Best Regards,

JawadBoujida

Hi,

So when I tried the first time it gave me an error on my payment. I checked the document that you sent and I tried to purchase it again today. I"m back to square 1. 

I deleted my history, cookies etc.

I tried in Private mode and other browsers.

It getting a bit frustrating because I need this app to be able to deliver this project.

msedge_53w6D6XcSd.png

Reine
Helper IV

@JawadBoujida  - Hi, did you ever get this resolved?  If so, can you share the solution?  I am having this exact issue trying to purchase the Calendar Pro