Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Power BI report in web service cannot be edited and saved anymore

Hello,

Since 2 days, if I try to make and save changes on different report visuals in the PBI Service, system gives an error and cannot save the changes. (picture below) IT support informed me that it is an MS issue, since they also cannot save changes with their user. 

CaKo_0-1678437585939.png

I already tried different browsers including MS Edge, Chrome etc. clearing the cache and so on. I am admin on this workspace and there is no capacity issue.

If I try to upload the dashboard from PBI desktop to PBI Service new, this works. (of course with more effort and not the best way in my opinon for every small change)

Do you have the same problem? any past experiences?

P.S: I have seen a previous post with similar error on saving the dashboard, but not report.

Hi @CaKo 

I tested the scenario you mentioned and in my case everything is fine. Are you able to operate normally now?

Recording 2023-03-13 at 13.50.23.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @CaKo 

I tested the scenario you mentioned and in my case everything is fine. Are you able to operate normally now?

Recording 2023-03-13 at 13.50.23.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

CaKo

Hello, 

Thanks for checking. Unfortunately no, it still gives the same error on many of the reports. Our company Power BI support team had the same problem, after I authorized them as admin on the same workspace. 

CaKo_0-1678704960209.png

HafizaHad

Have the same issue with this one, any updates or feedback from Power BI team?