Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PBI Slicer Functionality: Firefox 54.0 Mac

Power Bi slicers in which scrolling is required do not allow users to scroll if the user is using Mozilla Firefox on a Mac. Hovering the user's pointer over the slicer and scrolling will simply move the user down the page, rather than scrolling through all of the slicer options. This issue is specific to Firefox on Mac. I was unable to replicate this issue on any other browsers either on PC or Mac. Any help is appreciated!

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Brandon_Penn

We do not support Mozilla on Mac. we only support Safari. https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-browser-support/ We use external library for scrollbar which is not supported on Firefox.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

aseagull
Helper III

I was just reviewing a report with a user on Firefox/Mac who demo'd a slicer dropdown stopping mid-way through the (long list of) options. I could not replicate this on Firefox/Win10 or Chrome/Win10. Is there a known problem with Firefox on Mac? The user is on v93.0 (latest version). He confirmed no problems in Safari.

tuurankukka
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I'm having exactly the same problem as @aseagull . Is there any new information about this?