Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

PBI Service - conditional formatting not displaying

When applying conditional formatting in the Power BI Service it no longer shows any values to select. This appears to have started yesterday Feb 14, 2022. There are no console log errors or warnings, but a single message shows up about Autofocus.

Autofocus processing was blocked because a document already has a focused element.

lucasfeiock_0-1644935871290.gif

lucasfeiock_1-1644936152685.png

Currently this issue should be fixed in Power BI Service, please check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Have submited this issue internal to confirm(ICM:289417993), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about this issue.

Best Regards,

roliphant

Hi there @v-yingjl ,

Can you update on whether there has been any progress on this?  I am having the same issue.

Rgds

tscript

I can confirm this is also happening for me too!

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Currently this issue should be fixed in Power BI Service, please check it again.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yingjl 

I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for entering the issues internal ICM:289417993. This has resolved the conditional formatting issue within the Power BI Service. 

shwright
Frequent Visitor

It looks like the same issue is back again since the latest release.

The conditional formatting screen field value drop down shows no data and it is the same auto focus error

Is there a fix that will resolve this issue?

shwright_0-1648941024856.png

shwright_1-1648941047939.png