Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

March Power BI Update Crashing Issue

Both my colleague and I have updated to the latest Power BI Update and we’ve both had several instances where the Desktop report just blinks out and disappears.
Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Daviejoe 

The latest version of Power BI Desktop works fine for me. You may try earlier versions from Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the same issue like @Daviejoe 

not able to launch power bi desktop software on my machine after update

RY
Regular Visitor

Mine was also crashing on opening after the March update.

I reverted to the February update to get it working but now the Map visuals are completely blank.

Luckily the Maps render fine once published to a workspace.

pmazara
Frequent Visitor

I have the exact same issue post installing the March 2020 version - power BI Dektop crashes / blinks away either before launching or erratically after opening a file

Appreciate a Micrsoft team member to acknowledge this issue and provide resolutiuon urgently

I use Power BI everday for my work

DenisBergeron
Helper I

Some of my team member have this issue when using  fiddler or other traffic analyser on their desktop.

I have the same issue and switched back to february update, but I don't have neither i use fiddler or other traffic analyser on my computer.

rusgesig
Helper IV

Same, this whole year has been a mess - constant freezing and crashes, not a day goes by without one. I thought the Feb update would fix it but it's just as bad as before.