Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filled Map visual doesnt work with some area

Hello,

I'm working with a dataset that includes urban cities, and for each city, I have latitude and longitude coordinates. However, I've encountered an issue where three cities, namely Khairan Pearl, Khairan Residence, and Mesila Coastal Strip, are not appearing on the map in my visualization. I'm currently unsure about the cause of this issue.

You can access my data file through the following link: [Data File Link](https://zainkwt-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/ali_alsayer_kw_zain_com/EsOOP8bUt85MnIRxFNt9RqMBXB3...)

Hi  @alialsayer 

What is your Desktop version ? Desktop has updated to 2.122.746.0 64-bit (October 2023) , please update your Desktop version to the latest one and test filled map . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @alialsayer 

What is your Desktop version ? Desktop has updated to 2.122.746.0 64-bit (October 2023) , please update your Desktop version to the latest one and test filled map . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

alialsayer
Helper I

@v-yetao1-msft 

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I already have the latest update, which is Version 2.122.746.0 (64-bit, October 2023).