Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Facing continuous refresh of power bi dashboard

Hi,

I have i dashboard working fine since last 4 months, suddenly its behaving automatic continous referesh.

kindly help me to resolve this issue..

Thanks

Hi @hb ,

This is my testing and the tile seems to be normal, they didn't refresh automatically.

vmengzhumsft_0-1668411090467.gif

At the same time,no similar known issues have been found. Perhaps you can help me better understand what your error is by taking a screenshot or recording the screen.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
Hiranya

We are experiencing the same issue. Visuals are constantly refreshing maybe in 1 sec intervals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue encountered today. other reports that are not yet updated/published today are not affected

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi based on investigating, the issue that I encountered was coming from the chiclet visuals, try deleting it/changing it to other filter visuals

Melody0122

The same issue here

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @hb ,

This is my testing and the tile seems to be normal, they didn't refresh automatically.

vmengzhumsft_0-1668411090467.gif

At the same time,no similar known issues have been found. Perhaps you can help me better understand what your error is by taking a screenshot or recording the screen.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

hb
Frequent Visitor

Hi all,

It start happening yesterday, i didn't touch any thing, but today i got it fixed by itself.

It is kind of strange.. event i don't know the reason.

happycatsql

For us, it happens when a Chiclet Slicer is being used.  Replace that with the standard Slicer, the problem stops.  Change is back to a Chiclet Slicer and the problem starts happening again

hb
Frequent Visitor

In my case Chiclet Slicer is not the issue, still it is being used..