Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Facing continuous refresh of power bi dashboard

Hi,

I have i dashboard working fine since last 4 months, suddenly its behaving automatic continous referesh.

kindly help me to resolve this issue..

Thanks

Hi @hb ,

This is my testing and the tile seems to be normal, they didn't refresh automatically.

vmengzhumsft_0-1668411090467.gif

At the same time,no similar known issues have been found. Perhaps you can help me better understand what your error is by taking a screenshot or recording the screen.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
Hiranya

We are experiencing the same issue. Visuals are constantly refreshing maybe in 1 sec intervals

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue encountered today. other reports that are not yet updated/published today are not affected

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi based on investigating, the issue that I encountered was coming from the chiclet visuals, try deleting it/changing it to other filter visuals

Melody0122

The same issue here

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @hb ,

This is my testing and the tile seems to be normal, they didn't refresh automatically.

vmengzhumsft_0-1668411090467.gif

At the same time,no similar known issues have been found. Perhaps you can help me better understand what your error is by taking a screenshot or recording the screen.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

hb
Frequent Visitor

Hi all,

It start happening yesterday, i didn't touch any thing, but today i got it fixed by itself.

It is kind of strange.. event i don't know the reason.

happycatsql

For us, it happens when a Chiclet Slicer is being used.  Replace that with the standard Slicer, the problem stops.  Change is back to a Chiclet Slicer and the problem starts happening again

hb
Frequent Visitor

In my case Chiclet Slicer is not the issue, still it is being used..