Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Data Refresh error

Having a same data refresh issue for last three weeks. Can you please help asap? I'm a PRO user @ Nike.  If you please provide support number where I can call and address the issue immedately?

OneDrive refresh for StageReport.csv has been disabled. You can learn about common reasons refresh fails in our help topics or reach out to our Community for help. As always, you can also contact support.

If you contact support for this issue, please provide them with the following information:

Activity Id: b6a57d09-771d-4276-b54e-2f9643d6dcbb

Request Id: a3c31ad7-1c70-48a0-86c6-31c6d479fb23

Cluster Name: WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time: 11/28/2016 22:38:09Z

Refresh End Time: 11/28/2016 22:38:10Z

Comments
acefull
Frequent Visitor

Having an same data refresh issue for last three weeks. Can you please help asap? I'm a PRO user @ Nike.  If you please provide support number where I can call and address the issue immedately?

OneDrive refresh for StageReport.csv has been disabled. You can learn about common reasons refresh fails in our help topics or reach out to our Community for help. As always, you can also contact support.

If you contact support for this issue, please provide them with the following information:

Activity Id: b6a57d09-771d-4276-b54e-2f9643d6dcbb

Request Id: a3c31ad7-1c70-48a0-86c6-31c6d479fb23

Cluster Name: WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time: 11/28/2016 22:38:09Z

Refresh End Time: 11/28/2016 22:38:10Z

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@acefull

The refresh issue for Sharepoint/OneDrive still exists and Power BI team are looking into it now. If you want to open a support ticket, you can create it in http://support.powerbi.com/ (at the bottom of the web page)

Best Regards,

Herbert

acefull
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft thank you, any ETA on this issue? we haven't been able to use the report for last three plus weeks. thanks.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@acefull

Based on my testing, the refresh for data source from OneDrive Business is working now. But the refresh for data source from Sharepoint still has some problems.

Best Regards,

Herbert

acefull
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft still getting the same error message as soon as I turn on OneDrive refresh features

acefull
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft is someone at MS looking at this? what's the status?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@acefull

Based on my testing, I can refresh the data source from OneDrive Business successfully with my two different accounts now. I did nothing to the dataset which had refresh problems before. I also tried to publish a new report/dataset to Service and it also refreshed well.

If you still have the same problem, I suggest you to create a support ticket in http://support.powerbi.com/(at the bottom of the web page).

For the Sharepoint refresh issue, some users have already got the issue resolved but I’m getting stuck on authentication screen. Power BI team should be still working on it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

acefull
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft it's only happening to one specific report set since November outage. I can see that a lot of prople are reporting the same issue. However, I jjust can't believe ms don't look into this more seriously. I have filed couple of different tickets already, what does it good to file another ticket with exact same issue? Don't bi have a dedicated enterprise client support whom i can speak during the business hour?