Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Dashboard only partially refreshing?

I have a sales dashboard that updates every day with prior year and current year sales and measures.  Some days, I notice that the sales are not completely updated in the dashboard, like the refresh times out. 

I have to refresh the dataset agian, then all the sales appear complete in the dashboard.

Anyone else with this issue?

My data is on prem csv, I have paid pro, I schedule multiple dashboards to auto refresh through the personal gateway each morning.

Thanks,

Mark

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mwaltercpa,

Please go to dataset settings, check status of schedule refresh during this morning to see if the refresh is successful.

q2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

mwaltercpa
Advocate III

It happened again this morning.  Here is the screenshot showing successful refresh.  However on the graph you can see how our sales drops almost to nothing during months it should have full months of sales. 

I'm refreshing it again right now, and it will probably caputre all the sales on this second refresh.

I beleive the refresh is only coming back to my on prem data via my personal gateway to get the update in data... but would the extend of my measures in the model slow a refresh down?

Succeed.PNG