Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Blank Usage metric

I've a pro trial user. I cann't see Usage Metric of my any report or dashboard. Is there anything i'm missing?

Usage MetricUsage Metric

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mahmoodtahir,

Would you please which cluster hosts your Power BI service? You can check from About Power BI:

q1.PNG

Based on my research, the same issue has been reported internally regarding North Europe cluster, so please check and tell us where your data is stored. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

mahmoodtahir
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Yes it is North Europe (Ireland).  Any idea when it will be resolved?

TEMP2.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mahmoodtahir,

The same issue has been reported before internally: CRI 52229904. The latest update is:

The issue is due to SQL Timeout in our North Europe cluster. We have checked in the change to extend the timeout and once the change is validated and tested, customer should begin to see the usage to show up in UM report.

Please try again and see if the issue is gone. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

mahmoodtahir
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Thanks for your reply. I'm still having the issue. Can we change the data center?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem in North Europe datacenter with two differents tenants

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

Commit date form the PG team is first week of January.

@mahmoodtahir It's able to change data region for Power BI. But currently change will lose all  Apps, datasets, data models, reports, dashboards and gateway settings. The Power BI engineering team is working on a solution for tenant migration that does not involve a loss of data. To change data region, please open a CSS case to Microsoft. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

UOLandrewdale
Advocate II

issue is now showing on the PBI service status webpage

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

PBISERVICESTATUS.PNG