Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

"There was an error with your subscription" - I don't have a subscription set up with those details

I keep receiving the below email everyday, however when I manage my subscriptions, there is no subscription showing with that name or details. How can I fix or cancel the subscription when it does not appear?
It's very annoying receiving the email every day.

2024-02-07 08_54_00-Outlook.png2024-02-07 09_05_01-.png

When I click "View Content" from the email, I get the following error:

roselilly23_0-1707250091243.png

Hi @roselilly23 ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @roselilly23 ,

Can you confirm that this subscription was not subscribed to you by another user?
If so, please try to get the other user to cancel this subscription. Because you have other subscriptions running, we do not recommend that you mark this email as spam.
We will continue to investigate this issue for you, and if you find more information about this issue please provide it to us as well.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

roselilly23
Advocate V

@v-xiaoyan-msft  I can confirm that it has not been set up by another user. At one stage I did have this subscription set up, but I thought I had deleted it. 

Also the error says "Subscription has no users or groups subscribed to it." so it's not possible for someone else to have subscribed me to it if it has no user or groups... 

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @roselilly23 ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn