Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The scheduled refresh is cancelled because a new refresh is detected on the same database.

I received this notification today for one of my reports. When checking the Refresh History, there were no failures.

The question I have is whether the new refresh is for a different report or the same report. If the latter, where did the second refresh come from as this particular report only refreshes twice a day at 06:00 and 12:00.

Hi @bridgwan 

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

1 May I know whether the records in your refresh history look like this? Could you please provide a screenshot of your dataset refresh history? If you click on Show option, will you see any detailed information?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639965359821.png

2 During the first refresh, did you or other non-Viewer user in the report workspace trigger on-demand refresh for the same dataset?

vcazhengmsft_1-1639965359823.png

3 What kind of capacity is your report workspace resided in? A Shared capacity or a Premium capacity? If it is a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon beside your workspace name.

4 Normally, how long does the dataset refresh last?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @bridgwan 

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

1 May I know whether the records in your refresh history look like this? Could you please provide a screenshot of your dataset refresh history? If you click on Show option, will you see any detailed information?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639965359821.png

2 During the first refresh, did you or other non-Viewer user in the report workspace trigger on-demand refresh for the same dataset?

vcazhengmsft_1-1639965359823.png

3 What kind of capacity is your report workspace resided in? A Shared capacity or a Premium capacity? If it is a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon beside your workspace name.

4 Normally, how long does the dataset refresh last?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

bridgwan
Frequent Visitor
Hi Thanks for your response. To answer the questions you asked:

1. There are no failures in the refresh history
Refresh HistoryRefresh History
2. I am the only non viewer and did not trigger an on-demand refresh.
3. The capacity is Premium.
4. The refresh takes about 35 minutes.