Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Single-select slicer: circle not centred on selected item

This may seem minor but it's annoying me already! With the new single-select slicer, on the selected radio button the circle indicating the selection isn't centred properly inside the outer circle. For example:

SingleSelectSlicer.PNG

It's even more obvious when you select different items in the slicer because the centring is either too low or too high on alternate lines.

Chris

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @cwebb,

I have tested on my side use the same data as yours but not able to reproduce the issue. 

q1.PNG

Please check your display and resolution settings based on this document then test again: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-get-the-desktop#minimum-requirements

Also you can post a comment in this blog as well to get support. I see the user MB posted a same issue as well. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

cwebb
Advocate V

I've checked my display settings and they do meet the minimum requirements. I'll post a comment on the blog.

Chris

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @cwebb

Here is a new March version 2.67.5404.801 Power BI desktop released, please update your Power BI desktop to check if the same issue still occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

cwebb
Advocate V

No, same thing is happening with the new Power BI Desktop release.

Chris