Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Sharing PowerBI Pro reports

Good afternoon,

I have a PowerBI Pro account and there are some people I need to share the reports with so they can have the same view. I need users to access workspaces in PowerBI Pro on the web (access is via the web and not the desktop) and the same reports that are available in my PowerBI Pro account. Is it possible?

PowerBI on the web is signaling that it needs to upgrade to the Pro version, however I don't understand why, as I'm sharing the reports, they are built in the account that has a license and shared for users who don't have the pro account.

Is it possible?

Comments
mihart
Employee

Hi @odervald 

The people who you are sharing with, either internal or external, also need a Pro account. 

You could publish to web, but your data wouldn't be secure and anyone with the link could see the report. 

HTH

Michele

odervald

I have some doubts:
Is it possible to share reports without using a link, so that the workspace is viewed and the user has access only to view?

Is it possible to create a package with a more affordable value for a company, taking into account the purchase of 5 licenses?