Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Share Dashboards email not sending

Hi - i have a dashboard in a workspace that I want to send to an external account. I've typed their email into the share box, added some text then shared and got "shared successfully"

However they haven't recieved the email and can't access the dashboard. As they are external, this also doesn't show up under their "Shared with Me" dashboards as they would need to have the link to view it.

I have also tried this with colleagues in my organisation and also to my own email and still receiving nothing. I have also tried with a dashboard under my workspace but still no emails

I can share the dashboard with the client by providing him with the URL but it doesn't get around the email issue.

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @robstewart89,

If it's possible that you unchecked the sending email option accidentally? If not, I would suggest you file a support ticket here to investigate more.

Share_Dashboards_email_not_sending

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale

robstewart89
Advocate IV

Emails eventually came through late last night, several hours after they were sent. 

I've tried sharing the dashboard again via email and not received it so far