Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SAP HANA Data not getting refresh in Power BI Service from Gateway

We are facing SAP HANA data refresh issue in Power BI Services from April-2021 after GateWay software update. Until march it was working fine. Currently system shows schedule job completed successfully without any error message but when look for data in report only old snapshot is visible.

However, observed that when manually refershing data from Power BI Desktop data is getting updated. On publishing report from Desktop to Services, getting updated snapshot of data.

Would request Power BI gurus to please advise on how to correct this issue which is effecting business reporting and adding load on manually refreshing data frequenlty.

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

try to clear the browser cache  and also have a refresh the report after dataset refresh completed.

and also try to use old version gateway to have  a test.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/data-integration/gateway/service-gateway-monthly-updates

Regards,

Lin

xpohoc

We've got the same Problem occasionally - like 10% of the time. Since we created a new workspace only in September, we do not know when it started but it was ever since. We did try to reschedule the refresh so it does not collide with other refreshs but that did not help. It appears to be completely random when the data is missing and in our case it is always SAP CO actual costs line items.

Since I am just a user in our company, I cannot just install an old gateway. Any ideas?

vzh101
Regular Visitor

Any solution to this issue? It's happening to me. Thanks