Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Queries with "Enable Load" Off in UI PQ are loaded in PBIX model.

I have a situation in my PBI Desctop file like this:

I have a number of queries in PQ, all of them have "Enable Load" marked off, if I look at the UI. BUT - actually they all considered as subject to load to model, from PBI point of view. I understand the latter because they are actually loaded to model, and if I try to mark "Enable Load" on for them, I see message "Possible Data Loss Warning".

Unfortunately, I don't see any possibility to send the file directly to PBI support team, like it takes place in Excel. Could you please tell me how I can provide you with the file?

Comments
andreyminakov
Frequent Visitor

In addition - these queries a "frozen" in this status - i.e. if I click on "Enable Load", I see the same message ("Possible Data Loss Warning"), and nothing is changed. The situation is the same after I close and open file.

I workarounded the problem by copy-paste all the queries in another file, and all works fine there. But I suppose the devteam would be interested to take a look at the problem.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@andreyminakov,

You can upload PBIX file to OneDrive and send the shared link through Private Message.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info