Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Python script editor bugs

Hi team, 

2 issues with Py script editor:

1) "Duplicate rows will be removed.." error message keeps popping up without option to suppress it permanently

2) In order to use script window, it must add some (irrelevant) data to Visualization pane first. In the example below, the plot is based on numpy rand(), however, I had to add data from a random table just to open up the window, otherwise it is greyed out

------------

I am using PBI Desktop March 2023.

Thanks,

Capture.JPG

Hi @QC ,

Thank you for the suggestion of feature improvements, they are by design so far. I suggest you submit an idea in the Idea forum. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products. What's more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @QC ,

Thank you for the suggestion of feature improvements, they are by design so far. I suggest you submit an idea in the Idea forum. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products. What's more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

QC
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

This is not a feature, it is a bug, it not only adds no value, but causes issues for end users.

I think MS should not wait for more "upvotes", but treat it as bug and fix it.