Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Publishing Error Issue

We are getting below error while we are publishing into the service. Appreciate if anyone can help us to resolve this issue. 

srbhdix_0-1667551279854.png

Hi @srbhdix ,

May I know whether you still have this issue? If you rename your report and publish again, will you publish successfully?

Here is the official document may help you. Publish from Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @srbhdix ,

May I know whether you still have this issue? If you rename your report and publish again, will you publish successfully?

Here is the official document may help you. Publish from Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best regards,

srbhdix
Frequent Visitor

I am still facing the issue, I have tried the renaming the files but still the issue is the same.

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support

Hi @srbhdix ,

What's your data source? Did you create this pbix file yourself or did you download it from somewhere else?

Can you upload other reports normally?

Best regards,

srbhdix
Frequent Visitor

Data source is excel and SQL. I have tried with downloading the report but the download is greyed out and also i have used the power bi dataset connection and used the same name to publish in the workspace.