Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Publish to web not working - not generating code

Publish to we does not appear to be working for me.

This is the first time I am trying to utilize this function.  

When I get the pop up screen that states "Create embedded code" When I click that I get another screen that I click "Publish".  When I click that for a split second it looks like "creating code" is displayed.  Then that quickly disappears and the screen with the Publish button just stays there.

I can either keep clicking Publish or or click close to exit the screen.  No code is ever created.

Please advise.  I have tried in both IE and Chrome.  I also tried on my home PC with Chrome and Edge with the same results

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Which data sources does this report get data from? Which connection mode do you use?

How about the result if you test with other reports? 

Please check if you hit the limitations listed here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#limitations

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The datasource is our on Prem SQL  servers - connected via a gateway.  We use import mode.

I have tested with multiple reports and workspaces with the same results.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 123688646. The ETA should be by end of the first week of July.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is now working for me.

Thank you

Linda