Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Problem with deleting dataset

Today I was trying to delete a dataset in a Power Bi Service, but nothing happend. I also tried to delete a dataset from "My Workspace" but nothing happens. I also asked my colleague to do the same thing but it was the same for him. 
I used the "More options" on the dataset and then selected "Delete", and then answered Yes on the popup if I really wanted to delete the dataset.

Deleting a report was no problem. The dataset didn't have any connected dashboard, apps or scorecards.

Is there any known issue about this? 

Hi @Hinken ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, are you referring to the fact that you can't delete datasets in my workspace?
I did a simple test and it works fine with me. You can try logging out and logging back in or clearing your browser cache to see if it works.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Hinken ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, are you referring to the fact that you can't delete datasets in my workspace?
I did a simple test and it works fine with me. You can try logging out and logging back in or clearing your browser cache to see if it works.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Hinken
Regular Visitor

Thank you @v-xiaoyan-msft 

Thats correct, it was the same both for "My Workspace" and a premium Workspace used in production environment. But today when I tried it's working for both me and my colleague again.  So I guess it was a temporary problem.