Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PostgreSQL Cloud SSL Issue

Hi there,

I got an application which connect to a PostgreSQL database (host on supabase), I can connect and fetch data by using Power BI Desktop (unselect encrypt connection). Everything works fine on PBI Desktop.

When I publish it to PBI Service, I got an error regarding certificates. How can we handle that issue ? 

Supabase is a service so I can not create an ODBC or install the gateway on the server. The only think I can do it generates a certificate but how can I uplaod it to my PBI tenant ?

Thanks

Hi @VivienRossignon ,

First we see that you mentioned "I got an error regarding certificates." We need to know what this specific error message is in order to investigate further.

Until then you can refer to this thread to see if it helps.

Solved: Certificate issue when connecting a PostgreSQL dat... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @VivienRossignon ,

First we see that you mentioned "I got an error regarding certificates." We need to know what this specific error message is in order to investigate further.

Until then you can refer to this thread to see if it helps.

Solved: Certificate issue when connecting a PostgreSQL dat... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn