Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Past member od workspace

My problem is that one person who used to be a workspace "member"-so the row-level-security didn't affect him, resaign from the member role of the workspace and wants to be a typical user with rls applied. I remove him from this role in workspace(I also checked dataset and report), and added his email in dynamic role in security option of dataset. When I am testing his email in "view as" in desktop the row level securtity works however in service he is still able to see everything as he was still a Member. This workspace doesn't contain any groups, so this person in anyway has memeber/contributor/admin role. There is no edit permision for this person.

Additionaly for other people everything works perfectly fine.

Hi @AgnieszkaRys ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, you mean this user is still a member of workspace for now, right? The member role has edit permissions by default, so if he is adjusted to Viewer will this problem still exist?
Also, please also clear the cache of the browser this user is using to see if that helps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @AgnieszkaRys ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, you mean this user is still a member of workspace for now, right? The member role has edit permissions by default, so if he is adjusted to Viewer will this problem still exist?
Also, please also clear the cache of the browser this user is using to see if that helps.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

AgnieszkaRys
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

He is not a memeber now. He used to be but not anymore. But still he is able to see everything and that's the issue

I also cleaned cache of the browser but it didn't work.