Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

New app navigation, report access not working for users

Ever since the upgrade to the new app experieice, any new report that we publish is not accessible to the users by default. I have also ensured they are not hidden in the audience group they are in. All our reports are based on AAS models and the users have access to data source and also use other reports based on the same model. However, if we publish a new report, they get an error message saying the do not have permissions for the data source.

The only way I could make it works was to manually go and add users under the manage permissions of each of these reports and add them manually and then update the app again.

Can this be resolved soon please?

Hi @namansrivastava,

It’s a known issue(ICM 332187406). Part of the fix for this issue has been started to deploy and it will be generally available early October.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @namansrivastava,

It’s a known issue(ICM 332187406). Part of the fix for this issue has been started to deploy and it will be generally available early October.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

namansrivastava
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,
It's getting close to mid October and I am wondering if there is any update on this? Users in my organisation are still not able to view the reports I share on the App despite them having all necessary permissions. We urgently need help with this before it becomes a major show stopper for our BI setup.

Best Regards
Naman