Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

New Usage Metrics format missing previous provided data columns and types

In the old usage metrics we were provided with a Last Name and First Name of the users.  In the new updated version we only have access to their Email address.  The Names were very important and its important they are made accessable again.

The other change is the "Date" field in the date table.  This is currently a Date/Time format, rather than the previous Date format.  This makes for a very poor visualisation.  Please either provide a Date only (time removed) version of the field, like it was previously.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Thank you for your feedback. I would suggest you post your feedback in this blog Comments section: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-improved-report-usage-metrics-in-modern-workspaces/

By the way, you can also turn off the improved usage metrics to view old version usage metrics report. 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft  I can't see any comment section for the blog?   If i try to sign in in the top right it takes me directly to Power BI, if i return to the page the sign-in button i still present. I see no comment section.