Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

My Intellisense dos not working in my Power Query Editor for Excel

I recently bought the office 365 version and also connected to Microsoft's beta alerts, however when I work with the Power Query editor as an empty query and while typing functions in the formula bar, the functions do not appear while typing (no auto-completion). Instead, I have to manually type it in with case sensitivity in mind. When checking under the settings of the PQ, I don't see the option to add Enable M intellisense, nor did I find an answer to the problem online.

I would be happy to help on this matter

It is important to note, the problem only happens when I am in the Hebrew version of the software, which means in the English version it works fine

Attached is my Office 365 version

doronhgg_0-1692013401562.png

Hi @doronhgg 

The Issues forum is for dealing with issues related to the Power BI product.Excel issues you can seek help through the content in the link below.

Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @doronhgg 

The Issues forum is for dealing with issues related to the Power BI product.Excel issues you can seek help through the content in the link below.

Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao