Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Issue with slicer search in PBI service

I'm seeing a new issue in our tenant with the search on slicers not functioning at all in the service - it simply can't find any results. This does not happen in desktop (search still works there), only in the service. It's reproducible with any dataset, I've tried it on 3. Is anyone else experiencing this? It started occuring around 5/12. 

Example with Adventureworks sample dataset - you can see Amy in the slicer here: 

christinepayton_0-1715703948029.png

When I search for her name, it gives "no results":

christinepayton_1-1715703983147.png

Hi @christinepayton 

Glad it's back to normal. I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
grnelson39
Employee
christinepayton
Super User

Yeah! For me it's happening in one tenant and not another (yet), are you on Microsoft's tenant? I would assume so since you have a MS employee flag. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @christinepayton 

The problem should be regional, I tested search slicer on my side, everything is working fine. Also, I haven't seen any other users reporting similar issues. What needs to be confirmed is which tenants are having the issue ?

Best Regards,

christinepayton
Super User

@v-yetao1-msft My guess is it's Microsoft tenant, not sure if it's any others. The other user who was having the same issue was a Microsoft employee, and I am on the same tenant in a subsidiary company. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @christinepayton 

I have tested it using MSIT environment and search slicer shows up fine, you can refer to the screenshot below. Where are your tenants located?

vyetao1msft_0-1715845737178.png

vyetao1msft_1-1715845764612.png

Best Regards,

christinepayton
Super User

@v-yetao1-msft It looks like it is resolved today, feel free to close this 🙂

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @christinepayton 

Glad it's back to normal. I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,