Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Issue with Sharepoint List integration

Im the owner ( full control permission ) and manager of a Sharepoint List where at least 200 people contribute daily by creating new items.
However, when I tried to create a report on Power BI online by clicking on Integrate » Power Bi » visualize the list, a report is created automatically considering only the items I created. It seems that Powe BI automatically only picks the items I create instead of picking all the available ones. No filters are applied and the view is set on " All Items". 

Hi @sinigagliafeder ,

As you seen, the doc says that this function will create a report automatically based on your data.

vmengzhumsft_1-1663825271973.png

The data mentioned refers to all the data under your current list.

This is by design, if you need to filter the available items, you can remove the unwanted ones from the list of fields on the right side of the report.

vmengzhumsft_2-1663825712106.png

Create a report quickly from a SharePoint list or library in the Power BI service - Power BI | Micro...

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @sinigagliafeder ,

As you seen, the doc says that this function will create a report automatically based on your data.

vmengzhumsft_1-1663825271973.png

The data mentioned refers to all the data under your current list.

This is by design, if you need to filter the available items, you can remove the unwanted ones from the list of fields on the right side of the report.

vmengzhumsft_2-1663825712106.png

Create a report quickly from a SharePoint list or library in the Power BI service - Power BI | Micro...

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu