Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Is there a way to enable only a particular drillthrough for one visualization?

Hello,

I have a visualization that can go to two drillthrough pages ( Page1 and Page2) .

Can I simply disable one of the drillthrough pages? e.g. I want this particular visual to go to Page2 only. it should not even see the Page1 as an option. ( while some other visual may go to only Page1 and should not see Page2).

These visuals may or maynot be on the same tab of the report but use the same baseline data.

Can anyone help me how to achieve this?

-SuG

Comments
Goofr
Advocate IV

Hi,

One possibility is to duplicate your drillthrough columns / measures so you can assign them to individual visuals.

For example you have a column "project" which you use as a drillthrough filter on the drillthrough page.

Every visual containing that column will drill through through that page.

Now if you want one visual not to behase like that you duplicate the column "project" and you use it in your new visual. Same information, but no drillthrough.

Frank

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @SuG

Currently, there is no option for us to specify drill through target page for different visuals when we pass the same filed in drill through action. You can try the workaround provided by @Goofr.

For your requirement, you can vote this same idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/33796441-ability-to-disable-drill...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

SuG
Regular Visitor

Thanks. Suggestion made by Goofr, works! thanks again!