Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Goal color set in themes using foreground not retained in Power BI service

I used to set the color of the text for goals in the KPI visualization to white using the foreground property in a theme, since I prefer a dark background. For some reason this week the goals on all of my reports and dashboards on the service have changed to black text regardless of how my themes are written, which renders them unreadable. The themes still work on the desktop version without issue.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @devinbradberry

Would you please share the json file with us? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

devinbradberry
Regular Visitor

Sure.

{
"name":"HHD",
"background":"#212121",
"foreground":"#FFFFFF",
"dataColors":["#F37021","#954DF5","#56B83A","#f54d6e","#4d67f5", "#9B572C","#B8AB3A","#4dc9f5"],
 "visualStyles":{
	  "*":{
				"*":[{"fontSize":12,"fontFamily":"Segoe UI","fontColor":{"solid":{"color":"#4DC9F5"}},"labelColor":{"solid":{"color":"#4DC9F5"}}}],
				"labels":[{"show":true,"color":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}}}],
				"categoryLabels":[{"color":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}}}],
				"dataLabels":[{"show":true,"color":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}}}],
				"general":[{"responsive":true}],
				"legend":[{"labelColor":{"solid":{"color":"#4DC9F5"}}}],
				"background": [{"color": { "solid": { "color": "#212121" } },"transparency": 50}]
				}},
	 "page": {
                "*": {
                "outspace": [{"color": { "solid": { "color": "#191919" } },"transparency": 0}]
				}},
	 "barChart":{
				"categoryAxis":[{"labelColor":{"solid":{"color":"#eaf4ff"}},"titleColor":{"solid":{"color":"#eaf4ff"}}}],
				"valueAxis":[{"labelColor":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}},"titleColor":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}}}],
				"labels":[{"color":{"solid":{"color":"#eaf4ff"}}}]
				}},
	 "gauge":{
				"categoryAxis":[{"labelColor":{"solid":{"color":"#eaf4ff"}},"titleColor":{"solid":{"color":"#eaf4ff"}}}],
				"valueAxis":[{"labelColor":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}},"titleColor":{"solid":{"color":"#FFFFFF"}}}],
				"labels":[{"color":{"solid":{"color":"#eaf4ff"}}}],
				"datacolors":["#28eb31","#eb283f"]
				}}
	 }
}