Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Email Subscriptions Issue 12/13/2018 5-7am CT

We have had Power BI Pro up and running for a couple of months and this was the first time that our email subscriptions did not send out even though the datasets refreshed successfully.  Could there possibly have been an issue with Microsoft?  Is there anything we can be alerted of when issues like this arise?

I went into Power BI Service at 7:15 AM CT and all of the dashboards/reports were up to date with the newest data (refreshes were succesful at 5:30 AM CT) .  Then I decided to refresh the datasets again and finally after a couple refreshes, emails began to send out.  Has anyone experienced this before?  I appreciate the help.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @USABB_Data,

Does the issue happen to one specific dataset or all datasets? 

Does the issue happen frequently or randomly? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

USABB_Data
Helper I

It was all datasets and it was the first time since implementing that the email subscriptions did not send out.  I see a couple other topics relating to slowness and refresh failures.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @USABB_Data,

I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into your environment. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu