Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Data Flows refresh are extremely Slow

Hi,

Today is the second day that we have experienced significantly slower refreshes of dataflows in our Power BI workspace. As an example, a dataflow that would normally take approx.. 5 minutes has instead taken 24 minutes. The same dataflow has also run for over 1 hour without completion. Note that this dataflow sources file from a file share that is available.

Note that the dataflows have not changed, our on premise gateway is up to date, I have tested and confirmed all connections and no errors are reported.

Thanks,

Praveen

Hi @praveenravada 

May I know whether there is a large amount of data update in your data source of the dataflow? Is this issue intermittent or continuous? Is it happening at a relative fixed time period? Is there any other dataset or dataflow arranged at the adjacent time?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @praveenravada 

May I know whether there is a large amount of data update in your data source of the dataflow? Is this issue intermittent or continuous? Is it happening at a relative fixed time period? Is there any other dataset or dataflow arranged at the adjacent time?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun