Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Connection failed with error: SSL_read Connection error

Hi experts,

I use OAuth2 authentication method connect to Databricks in Power BI service, the current M expression is using Databricks.Contents( Host, Path, null)

But recently when refreshing data via schedule or via Power Automate to trigger the refresh for dataset / dataflow, I will have such error thrown by Power BI.

DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [08S01] [Microsoft][Hardy] (115) Connection failed with error: SSL_read Connection error

And above error can not recurrence since the issue not happen really but it do affect the data liability, I don't know how to solve and would like your help.

Thanks.

Hi @Addams_Katherin ,

In the past, we have had users who had similar problems, and after checking the gateway logs by themselves, they found the problem and solved it. Have you checked the gateway logs to see if you can find exactly where the problem is? Due to forum policies, we are not allowed to collect user logs, please check for yourself and then we will see how we can provide further assistance.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Addams_Katherin ,

In the past, we have had users who had similar problems, and after checking the gateway logs by themselves, they found the problem and solved it. Have you checked the gateway logs to see if you can find exactly where the problem is? Due to forum policies, we are not allowed to collect user logs, please check for yourself and then we will see how we can provide further assistance.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn