Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Conditional formatting is not appearing on Power BI Online

I am experiencing an issue whereby I have a report containing 2 pages both of which have the exact same conditionally formatting rule applied. When I publish the report to PBI Online, only one page displays the conditional formatting and the other does not and I can’t figure out why especially since both pages have been working fine up until yesterday (no recent changes have been made on the PBIX file).

The conditional formatting for both pages looks fine on PBI Desktop, the issue only relates to the published version on PBI Online. 

I am running the Sept 2018 version of Power BI Desktop and Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@hdannawi,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please share your PBIX file via Private message so that I can test?

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@hdannawi,

This issue has been reported internally: CRI 84680920. Will update here once I get any feedback.

Regards,
Lydia

hdannawi

Hi Lydia,

Just wondering if there were any updates on this issue?

Thanks

Hassan

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@hdannawi,

The team is still investigating this issue.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@hdannawi,

Please keep an eye on the update time in Power BI Support site.

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@hdannawi,

This issue has been fixed, please check it on your side.

Regards,
Lydia