Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BUG 100% stacked bar chart is not showing after report published

Hi, 100% stacked bar chart is not working after I published report. In Power Bi Desktop everything works perfect, but after publishing only white blank space. Also if to change visualisations type to another in report direct on powerbi website, data is shown. Approximately 7-10 days ago the same report with same 100% stacked bar chart worked without problems.

Hi @Kravets ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Kravets ,

You may check my test result below:

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1684142169692.png

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, does this issue only occur in this report? Does this problem still exist when I re-publish it to another workspace?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Kravets

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

problem is still exist, I tried to delete all data in work space and republish there, when it didn't help then i tried to publish to another work space, but it also didn't helped.

this is in my Power Bi Desktop:
Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 19.40.09.png

and this is the same from published report in work space:
Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 19.41.57.png

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Kravets ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Kravets

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

thank's to PowerBI support, problem was founded. It was possible to see data in visualisation in PowerBI Desktop and PowerBI Web before may update. Firstly Web was update and that's why i saw data in Desktop and not in Web, after Desktop was also updated to May version, data in visualisation in Desktop also was not possible to see. Problem was with Max and Min ranges of X-Axis, Max value was set to 0 (I am not sure that this was done by me on purpose or after some updates on platform) but after Min and Max values was changed to Auto, everything works as it should be. So i don't no if it was bug that it worked before May Update or it were changing during update in visual, but now it works 🙂
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 12.43.32.png