Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Azure DevOps Server (Beta) connection issue with collection that has a space in it.

Our collection name has a space in it from when it was created a lot time ago. This seems to cause an issue with the PowerBI connector, as when it tries to connect it says that the project does not exist. I renamed the collection our Dev AzDO server and it connected in PowerBI without issue. It seems like there is a bug on either the PowerBI side, or the Azure DevOps side with how it connect to the Collection and it doesn't like the space in the name.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xserret I wrote a PowerShell script to update the bookmarks, .npmrc and git repos with the new url. I also added an IISRewrite rule to rewrite our space url with the dash-url. Lastly, I had to update any references within our code repositories for the various scripts and nuget packages to point to the correct updatedURL. All in all, it went fairly smoothly for us.