Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

After Power BI Desktop crash instead of yellow - now in green/ petrol

Hello Community,

I used a too heavy merge operation in Power Query Editor, which crashed both - Power Query and Power BI Desktop (Store Version). Now everything, which should be typically in Power BI Yellow, is petrol/ green. I already de-installed Power BI Desktop (Store Version) and deleted every File in Windows Folder and Regedit. I also already installed the "Install-Version" of Power BI Desktop as a seperate Version. But it changed nothing.

I have two assumptions:

1) Power BI Desktop got into any kind of "safe mode" such as Windows itself?!

2) Windows (so outside the Power BI System) turned off or reduced some graphic settings especially for Power BI ?!

Everything else still works fine.

See screens below - obviously, I use Power BI in German 😉

I hope anybody can help me "recover" the original Power BI System Colors!
Startscreen.JPGRibbon1.JPGData1.JPGSide1.JPGVisual2.JPGVisual1.JPG

Hi @Alex8603 

This is an update made to the new version.

Power BI November 2022 Feature Summary | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Ailsamsft_0-1669792652754.png

If you want to restore the previous colors, you can download the previous version of Desktop.

Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
gorilla
Regular Visitor

This also happened to me. Seems it was an update to Power BI:

Power BI November 2022 Feature Summary | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Alex8603 

This is an update made to the new version.

Ailsamsft_0-1669792652754.png

If you want to restore the previous colors, you can download the previous version of Desktop.

Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Alex8603
Regular Visitor

Ahh!

Okay - I see!

Thanks for your replies!

I thought it would be a bug 🙂

I don't know, if I like the new accent colors ...