Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

conditional formatting issue

With last version of Pbi Destkop, i have an issue regarding conditional formating.

My report use a live connection to a Azure analysis Service tabular model.

I have a KPI visual on which i apply a conditional format for border based on a measure (as i have calculation group in my model)

Now, with my conditional formating apply, i have an inconsistent visual display (missing format of the KPI, missing the goal definition)

if a remove the conditional format on border, i get the correct format for values in visual. 

i saw the same issue in the power bi portal. This was working well before in my previous version of PBI Desktop or in the portal. 

Regardsexpected_display.jpgwrong_display.jpg

Comments
v-alq-msft
Community Support

Hi, @ced_f 

Based on my test, it appears correct. I wonder which kind of format you are using. Is the Power BI verion the latest? Is the Power BI Desktop downloaded from official website or windows store? Here is my result.

b1.png

Best Regards

Allan

ced_f
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-alq-msft ,

my PBI Desktop is the last one downloaded from the official web site

PBI_Desktop.png

Regarding the measure that i use, it's just setting the color by comparing 2 measures (measures used in my KPI visual)

VAR Evol_UN = [Evol UN]
VAR Evol_UN_FR = [Evol UN FR]
RETURN
    IF ( Evol_UN * 100 >= Evol_UN_FR * 100, "#00B050", "#FF6600" )

Here a screenshot of what i'm doing in PBI. until making the conditionnal formating everything look fine (you can also see that the tick is dissapearing when i add the conditional format on boarder)

screen.gif

For your test, did you try it from a Tabular model ?

I'm definitely sure that this was working before and a colleague who still has a previous version of PBI Desktop don't have the same behavior as me while we are working on the same model. 

Regards

Cedric