Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Scrollbars disappear on Modeling Tab

After opening a PBI file, the first time I zoom in on the Model tab, the scroll bars disappear until I resize the model canvas.  I have to either adjust the size of the Properties bar of the Field bar to get the scroll bars back.   The view also starts off at a zoom level where nothing is distinguishable.  It should start out at 100% so I can read what the title is of each table and quickly scroll left / right to find my tables.  It would also be much better if the data sets loaded in 2 or more rows by default instead of a single row.

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @cbhoffm1 ,

I am not very clear about such a scenario, would you please post some screenshots?

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

cbhoffm1
Advocate I

3) After Zoom; After Adjusting Size of Properties panel - vertical scroll now available3) After Zoom; After Adjusting Size of Properties panel - vertical scroll now available2) After Zoom - No vertical scroll Allowed2) After Zoom - No vertical scroll Allowed1) Before Zoom1) Before Zoom

cbhoffm1
Advocate I

@v-yulgu-msft ,

I've attached screenshots above.  The steps I follow are to open the modeling page, hold ctrl + use the mouse wheel to zoom.  That gets me to screen shot 2.  I then have to resize the properties or fields panels in order to get the vertical scroll bar to work (screen shot 3)

music43
Advocate II

I too have this issue occationally. Always vanish after change to zoom level.

missing scrollbar.png