Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report Filters not working with Bookmarks

I have tried with all combinations available in 'More options (...)' next to the bookmark name but cannot work it out. I have multiple slicers on the report page. When I am selecting the Bookmarks that I have created, it is working fine that is they are showing me the visuals as they should be and all the slicers are 'All' i.e. nothing selected But the issue is if I select anything in the slicer/s first and then I click any Bookmark, the entire report page should show me the Bookmark view considering the selections I have made in the slicer/s. Is that possible? If yes, how?

Hi @Shubhabrata 

When you add the bookmark, you need to check the data in more options . So that you can keep the selections in your slicer .

vyetao1msft_0-1711607127849.png

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-bookmarks?tabs=powerbi-desktop#cre... 

vyetao1msft_1-1711607186565.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Shubhabrata 

When you add the bookmark, you need to check the data in more options . So that you can keep the selections in your slicer .

vyetao1msft_0-1711607127849.png

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-bookmarks?tabs=powerbi-desktop#cre... 

vyetao1msft_1-1711607186565.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Shubhabrata
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yetao1-msft ,

Trust me I have done this. Not only this I have tried with all other possible combinations as well. In spite of that they aren't working. I mean the moment I click on a Bookmark, the selections in the slicers are getting reset.

Weird thing is, the solution that you have shared, I had used the same in another Report and that report is working fine i.e. it is keeping the slicer selections.

The only difference in this current report is, I have used Page level filters as can be seen from the screenshots below:

Shubhabrata_0-1711611085700.pngShubhabrata_1-1711611157812.png

Shubhabrata_3-1711611218510.png