Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Refresh causes crash on 1:1 moddel, although the connection is allowed

Refresh crashes because of a duplicate in a 1:1 relationship, even though this doesn't cause an error in the data model. The user CAN delete the conection, refresh, and then re-add the connection with no probelm. The reason that this connection is ok is because one table contains unique values, even thought filtering is allowed in both directions. However because the filter direction is set to "both" the system thinks that both tables much have unique values,  which is unnecessary. This means that automatic refresh is not possible and the the user must delete the connection in the data model, refresh, and then re-add the connection each time that the dashboard is refresh. This is a bug.

dailybug.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @billmanh,

Please share sample .pbix file and detail steps for us to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu

billmanh
Regular Visitor

I can do that, but I'll have to check with some people first. Where do you want the file? I don't think I can post it here. Can I repo the issue for you?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @billmanh,

You can use some dummy data to create a report which can reproduce the issue. Then upload to OneDrive, share the link here or via Private Message.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu